UZU Viscose Area Rug - Beige was designed by Japanese designer Kazushige Miyake. Miyake found inspiration in the dry landscape gardens of Kyoto, the Karesansui. The patterns raked there into the gravel are reminiscent of the swirling currents of a river and meant to symbolize the natural beauty and serenity of nature. This modern rug combines straight lines and circles expressing the randomness of nature and creating a relaxing, harmonious accent to any room.
- Small Area Rug is 78.8"x55.2"x0.5" / 200x140x1.2cm
- Medium Rug is 94.6"x63"x0.5" / 240x160x1.2cm
- Large Rug is 118.2"x78.8"x0.5" / 300x200x1.2cm
- Rugs are hand loomed with a cotton backing
- Viscose fabric combines the best qualities of cotton and silk making the rug soft and beautiful
- The fabric of UZU is 100% Ökeo-tex certified viscose ensuring ecological safety and no harmful chemicals
- blomus recommends regular vacuuming or beating. Do not use harsh chemicals to clean. Wipe with damp cloth in the direction of the fibers.