Outdoor Patio Sectional Sofa Combination G is a combination of two GROW furniture units creating a sofa for outdoor living. GROW is a low lying sofa design, inspired by Japanese interior design, bringing us closer to the earth and encouraging communication and interaction with those around us. Low lying, floor level comfort furniture is associated with minimalism and a postmodern aesthetic.
Units are sent in shippable boxes and GROW to a usable size when removed from vacuum sealed packaging.
- When assembled, Combination G is 102.4" x 37.4" x 26.8" / 2.6m x 0.95m x 68cm
- Waterproof synthetic material is easily cleaned and durable
- GROW Combination G is available as: #97309 Cloud or #97315 Coal
- Combination G includes (2x) Double Seat Unit + (2x) 62109 Floor Plate with Legs + (1x) 62106 Connector Sets
- Protection Covers available for these unit as items 62082 (x2). Covers are sold separately and are optional to protect and extend the life of the furniture
- Designed by German Studio kaschkasch
- Due to the expansion process of the inner filling, this is a non-returnable item. Returns will be honored only if you have received the incorrect item or if the item is damaged or defective.
blomus recommends indoor/covered storage of GROW furniture during extended periods of inclement weather, such as winter. Doing so will increase the longevity of your GROW furniture.
If you wish to order a GROW fabric swatch or want to speak with a furniture design consultant, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-395-2400 M-F 7am-4pm CST. Our team will be happy to provide assistance to ensure your perfect GROW purchase.
-Brush or rub off loose dirt. -Remove stains with a soft, damp cloth with cold or lukewarm water, not warmer than 100° F/38° C. -Damp spots should be dried with a dry cloth – avoid puddling water on the surface for extended periods of time. -Only dry the GROW furniture outside in the air, never use excessive heat on the fabric (such as a hair dryer, heat lamp or heat gun). -Although GROW can be used without the Base Plates, they will help protect the foam of the furniture pieces. -blomus recommends indoor/covered storage of GROW furniture during extended periods of inclement weather, such as winter. Doing so will increase the longevity of your GROW furniture.
Furniture collections such as GROW are non refundable/non returnable once the furniture has been opened.
If you have questions or wish to receive design assistance, email us at email@example.com or call 618-395-2400 M-F 7am-4pm CST before making your GROW furniture purchase. Our team will be happy to provide assistance to ensure your perfect GROW purchase.