MIYABI Ceramic Vase, inspired by the Japanese art of ikebana - the gentle and mindful arranging of flowers into sculptural bouquets. The blomus vase is designed by Kazushige Miyake. MIYABI translates directly to elegance, grace or sophistication. What could be a more appropriate name for an ikebana vase? Ikebana considers not only the shapes, lengths and colors of the flowers and stems, but also the surface of the water, which is displayed in the wide top portion of the vase.
- Ceramic Vase with smooth surface
- 6.7" diameter x 8.3" height / 17cm x 21cm
- Bottom cylinder portion is 2.75" diameter x 5.5" height
- Foam feet on bottom of vase protect delicate countertops or tables
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean
- Available in a variety of colors
ONDEA Bowl/Tray Burnt Metal...