Ceramic Stoneware Bowls Set of 4 - SABLO were designed by Frederike Martens, a German industrial designer with emphasis on glass and ceramics. Frederike designed the SABLO line taking inspiration from the natural materials of sand, clay and water. The shapes are soft and inviting with pleasantly rounded edges and a slightly rough surface in some areas and glazed in others. All bowls ship as a set of 4.
- Dishwasher Safe and Microwave Safe
- Snack Bowl is 3.9" diameter x 1.2" - 4.5 ounces
- Small Bowl is 4.3" diameter x 2.6" - 15 ounces
- Cereal Bowl is 5.1" diameter x 2.8" - 22 ounces
- Medium Bowl is 6.1" diameter x 2.8" - 29 ounces
SABLO stoneware is made from colored clay and a unique mix of quartz, minerals and oxide. Stoneware is defined as a group of ceramic products and is used to produce plates, dishes, cachepots and bowls, molded at very high temperatures using special casting techniques. The high temperature during the firing process ensure stoneware is more stable than clay and less translucent than porcelain.
The colors, shapes, appearance of the glaze as well as the overall look depend on the firing temperature and time and may vary slightly from piece to piece - each piece is unique and may show individual structures and shades. The clay of SABLO is fired at a very high temperature, therefore doesn't require all over glazing.
We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. If your purchase doesn’t meet your expectations, you can send it back to us along with the form included with your shipment within 14 days. We will issue a refund of the original price (minus the shipping charges) via the same payment method originally used. Our mutual goal is to act with integrity and work together to make things right. Call 618-395-2400 if you have questions.
Answers to common questions
- Shipping is at your expense unless blomus sent you the wrong item or the item is damaged.
- No return authorization number is needed but a completed return form is required.
- If you desire different items, place a new order online. Exchanges are not available through our returns department.
- Only items purchased from blomus.com are eligible for return or exchange. If you received a blomus item from one of our retail partners, please contact them for their policies.
- Returns should be sent to: blomus USA | 2412 E. Main Street | Olney, IL 62450
Order Processing and Shipping Time (USA & Canada)
USA Shipments: Orders are processed Monday thru Friday and you will receive an order confirmation via email. We process and ship quickly to anywhere in the USA. USA orders will ship promptly from Olney, Illinois, usually within 24 hours of order receipt. You can expect USA shipments to arrive by UPS Ground delivery in 2-5 business days depending on your proximity to Illinois. Once your package is shipped, you will receive an email including the tracking number.
Canada Shipments: At this time, the only international shipping offered is to Canada. All deliveries to Canada will be charged a flat $25 USD shipping fee which covers shipping costs, duty and tax. Canadian orders are shipped on Thursdays each week. Please consider this and allow for shipping time from Illinois. Order confirmations and packing slip will show in US dollars, but your credit card company will convert to Canadian dollars on your credit card statement.
For all other international shipping, please visit blomus international.
Our shipping fee is free shipping on USA orders over $25. (If order is under $25, a flat fee of $7.00 will be added to your order) Select items have oversized shipping costs charged by UPS and are subject to a $60 fee. All orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are also subject to a $30 fee and $140 oversized fee.
Ceramic Stoneware Coffee Cu...