Must read tips on throwing a garden soiree
The weather has warmed and parties are moving outdoors. Will your gathering be just another garden party, or will you host the soiree of the season?
Our blomus design team offers great tips and products to make your get-together memorable.
- Set up serving tables in separate areas: drinks in one spot, desserts in another. This will encourage guests to roam about.
- When night falls, circle the perimeter of the party area with citronella torches to create mood lighting and keep pesky mosquitos at bay. Try a blomus torch, designed for beauty and functionality.
- Group seating areas as conversational pods so mini-groups of guests can mingle. (The large seating circle was great for kindergarten and singing kum-ba-yah, but not for adult conversation.)
- Place items on your serving tables or drink carts on trays so groups of items can be easily whisked away to the kitchen for refreshing or re-stocking. blomus offers beautiful stainless steel trays in many shapes and sizes.
- Use candle holders with hurricane glass on serving tables and in conversation areas. The natural candlelight provides a cozy and beautiful ambiance. The hurricane glass will protect the flame if a breeze blows in and will help the flame to burn slower and more steady. blomus offers several hurricane candle holder options in a variety of sizes that can be used outdoors or indoors. Shop Candles
- Keep wine cool and offer several juice and fruit infused water options for warm summer evenings. Check out blomus cooling carafes and stainless steel bottle holders with freezer packs.
#blomus #StainlessSteel #GardenParty #OutdoorEntertaining